Re: [CBQ] CBQ@groups.io - What happened to all the valuable photos

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CBQ@groups.io - What happened to all the valuable photos
From: "Bryan Howell via Groups.Io" <tubaman21=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 23:08:07 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
All of the photos were removed from the group as we had too many and no one could add new photos unless we paid for the groups.io service. All of the photos and files are still available on the old Yahoogroup and the photos have all been uploaded to the BRHS website and can be found at http://www.burlingtonroute.org/BRHS/library/photo_collections/index.php. As for the missing files on the groups.io site, anything missing was due to the transfer not being able to grab everything due to Yahoo's unstable system. I thought I went through and restored the files that didn't get transferred over, but it appears that I missed some. I have a complete download of everything that was on Yahoogroup when the transfer was done, so I can go back and re-upload the missing files.

Bryan J. Howell
CBQ List Admin
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#57252) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic