Re: [CBQ] CB&Q 5635

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q 5635
From: "Erik Spoonmore" <Spoony81@att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 21:22:08 +0000 (UTC)
References: <13916.1553747563254337176@groups.io> <24973.1553782290930774809@groups.io> <E3DB8243-546E-45AB-95C8-01D66C6C83A4@aol.com> <BL0PR06MB4899066A017CABFD6C152B69BE590@BL0PR06MB4899.namprd06.prod.outlook.com> <CY4PR01MB2840185BC9D12CBFB58E0AA3A1590@CY4PR01MB2840.prod.exchangelabs.com> <82429CFA-8829-4A78-802C-C71A8C9DEA56@aol.com> <1623652435.13137145.1553798992623@mail.yahoo.com> <1678357817.13201856.1553807172833@mail.yahoo.com>
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Bill,

It's a really dark gondola so it's hard to see in the picture

Erik