Re: [CBQ] Follow up on SD40's Lighting question

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Follow up on SD40's Lighting question
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 18:04:37 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

So I got all the info on the SD40's. All were C&S and I have the C&S book as a reference plus some help from others on the list that sent photos and info. Also have a set of Microscale O gauge decals, so I'm ready to start my project.

But now comes the question of head lights. I notice that the photos I have all show the lower twin head lights are on during running. Only one or 2 photos shows both the lower twin beam on, along with only a single upper light on. The twin lights on the top of the cab appear to be white at the top and red on the lower beam.

What is the significant of running with both lower beam lights and a single beam on the top? Would this indicate a "non-scheduled" run?

My plan is to use only the lower twin beam lights, and install MV lens for the upper twin beam light.

Any thoughts?

RAY
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#56880) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic