Re: [CBQ] 1936 “Glass Train”

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 1936 “Glass Train”
From: "Douglas Harding" <doug.harding@iowacentralrr.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 18:20:36 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Dave glad I could be of some help. As I indicated the information came from
messages posted several years ago to another io groups forum, not the CBQ
group. I tried some of the links included and they no longer work, so that
website must no longer exist. Unfortunately it appears the departure and the
arrival were of concern to most news outlets, not the brief trip on the Q. And
you are right, news reporters often do not know specific details about subjects
you and I may know well, they are simply reporting what they have been told.

Doug  Harding
www.iowacentralrr.org