Re: [CBQ] Tanking

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Tanking
From: "John Mitchell via Groups.Io" <icrr1680=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 05:48:43 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
It was dry and in 100 pound sacks. My father-in-law and I unloaded a boxcar load at Herrin Junction, in about 1973. Before we were done, it started to rain and some of the sacks were broken open. It was an unholy mess and we ended up throwing our clothes away. We stripped down in the back yard because my wife wouldn't let us in the house, and it DID stink!