Re: [CBQ] Way car CBQ14699

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Way car CBQ14699
From: "Michael Matalis" <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 08:18:55 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I suspect that they faked it because the Q went thru town and figured that a casual visitor wouldn’t care. Personally I would have stuck with BN or waited until a real Q waycar (Ohhh I came so close to typing caboose!) became available. Cost may have entered into this too, I don’t know for sure but the NP car may have been a donation and that can’t be beat when you’re operating on a shoestring budget.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

See my life laid out before you on LinkedIn!
You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/
You can also see my photos and my ugly mug at http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/sets/
And you can now find me and my fine felines on Facebook!