Re: [CBQ] SD-45 Horns

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] SD-45 Horns
From: "scott myers" <myers.scottv@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 16:10:25 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thank you guys.  In the past, I have used the older Athearn black plastic air horns (painted grey) that look like this and drilled and mounted them on a sturdy wire for placement after the first radiator fan for many of my other units.  Glad to hear that the consensus is that these are the correct horns for the SD45 as well.

Scott Myers