Re: [CBQ] Dallas Union Station

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Dallas Union Station
From: "James Koretsky" <jameskoretsky@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 11:39:45 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Mike,

Yes, it seems that any shots of them from above the covered platforms were taken from well above 1000 feet above the ground, if not higher. There doesn't seem to be anything taken looking out a window of people on the platforms and or trains in the station, which would be very useful. I suspect that the operator might have had something like this, but whether any of that still exists today is highly unlikely, unless it ended up in a private collection somewhere, and that may never see the light of day, unless a family member donates the material and that material is cataloged.

James