Re: [CBQ] Tracked Steam Shovels

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Tracked Steam Shovels
From: "Ken Martin" <kmartin537@surewest.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 23:08:06 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Brian,

Nice shots, thanks for posting them.

The dragline shots you can see the track behind the dragline and in the (6)02 shot you can see a creek. So I would say they are probably dredging the creek for some reason.

The 609 shots show fill along side a creek and the last shot with the smooth base, lumber stacked all around and what looks like a rural bridge at the far end I.would say they are doing a track realignment.

Ken Martin