[CBQ] Idaho Gives on May 3

To: CBQ <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Idaho Gives on May 3
From: "TEB2771" <teb2771@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 09:21:32 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thinking this is appropriate to CBQ group, too, in view of BN/BNSF ownership, and since this is such an active (and hopefully generous) group. Thanks. TEB

Attached message is from Jim West, founder and chairman, Washington, Idaho & Montana Railway History Preservation Group (WI&MRyHPG). This is the historical society for the WI&M Railway, a Milwaukee Road property from 1962 until the ends of Lines West; thereafter BN, BNSF, Palouse River & Coulee City, and Washington & Idaho. Among its restoration projects at Potlatch, Idaho, is the WI&M depot and railroiad headquarters, WI&M caboose #X-5, the last MILW/STMA log flat, and Bennett Lumber Products Thrall Door boxcar #182.

Each year the state of Idaho holds IDAHO GIVES day, as this message reflects,m on May 3, 2018. Nonprofits are divided into size groups, the WI&MRyHPG being in the smallest, and the group receiving the MOST DONATIONS in each group receives a bonus. Please notice that this is not the most dollars donated, but the most donations by number. The last several years the HPOG has won its class award, and the donations have helped immeasurably on the depot restoration. Even a small donation counts - anyone who can contribute even $10, please consider doing so. See attached info.

Thanks. TEB

Note:  Many of you are on several lists (Volunteer, Member, Patron, etc.) I apologize to anyone receiving duplicate or misaddressed email because of this. Please delete duplications, send me any updates, and let me know if you do not wish to receive further email from our group. Thank you!

Idaho Gives is May 3. We will have two donation stations set up that day:

·       At the Potlatch Depot from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
·       At One World Café, 533 S Main Street in Moscow, from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
o   There will be bluegrass/folk/country music by the Moscow Mules and others

If you can’t make it to either venue, you can donate on line anytime between now and 11:00 pm PST (12:00 pm MST) on May 3rd.

·       Go to https://www.idahogives.org/ :

·       Enter Wash in the SEARCH… box at upper right:

Click on our logo to go to our page and follow the instructions to donate to ours or any other nonprofit.

Or you can click on the link below to go directly to our page:

We will need around 300 donations to win the $2,000 top prize. To donate more than once, use a different email address and card.

Thank you for your support.

Jim West, Idaho Gives Director
WI&M Railway HPG
PO Box 181
Potlatch, ID  83855
208 819-9078

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#55421) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Change Your Subscription
Group Home
Contact Group Owner
Terms Of Service