Re: [CBQ] HT 10 Coal Hoppers

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] HT 10 Coal Hoppers
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 13:02:55 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Jerry Hamsmith and Ed Rethwisch did a clinic on HT-10 hoppers at one of the RPM meets, so perhaps they will chime in with some prototype information. Jerry offers decals for the HT-10, and Everywhere West is on the set, but not C&S reporting marks. The base car for the modification is the Accurail triple hopper kit. Everywhere West is on both sides of the CB&Q hopper (no Way of the Zephyr). Cars were painted mineral red prior to 1959.

Nelson Moyer