Re: [CBQ] Burlington Route pen nibs

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington Route pen nibs
From: "Rupert Gamlen" <gamlenz@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 23:16:13 +0000
Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Gerald

Thanks for your comments which echo what I read at https://thesteelpen.com/tag/esterbrook/

“A wide assortment of businesses wanted falcons [the shape of the nib] among their special imprinted pens: Bell Systems, Burlington Route (Esterbrook 048’s), Commonwealth of Massachusetts (Esterbrook 048’s), Hotel Belmont, Lehigh Valley Rail Road, New York Central, Pennsylvania Railroad, Santa Fe Railroad and Western Union, to name a few.”

Talking about “dipping” pens brought back many memories of school days.

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ