Re: [CBQ] Question about HT-2 Open Hopper 190854

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Question about HT-2 Open Hopper 190854
From: "Steven Holding" <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 03:04:04 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
The basic frame was steel and to cut down on the Di-Electric with the aluminum the steel was painted with asphalt based black with the aluminum plates natural finish. One problem with doing a model is the various fonts for all the lettering.  I spent about 4 hours with the fonts on my computer to get the closest one before printing out the decals course in black.  And of course O Scale
Steve in SC