RE: [CBQ] Re: Transferring Group to Groups.io

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Transferring Group to Groups.io
From: "Rupert Gamlen gamlenz@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 05:47:45 +0000
Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1518587275; bh=VD2LJ3O9VuJw+nlVAHXH/uCR6z1J8eYASr+d18s8lVc=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=LvLoyvx+eiGOFHiK0yp0daymJSdrz38kb1dY+eBLXZj/wUZHsfHspFHRf0lg3jpwC/5XubYlD3L0/sSRsn+sbijtUIjztgl6IY9Eke0UbCCx62DcE6bgrjF99Rm/AF/AF+1xMs0bq83fW95g2PGk/7vlQfT8Ni/NDBeNkqKMI+w=