[CBQ] Re: Transferring Group to Groups.io

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Transferring Group to Groups.io
From: "'Paul A. Leonard' paulaleonard08@att.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 19:56:16 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I would agree that BRHS ought to go for more storage, rather than reformatting & therefore reducing the quality of online images.

However, I think any incremental fees ought to be funded directly from BRHS, rather than individuals designating contributions.

OK, I get that the BRHS list is for society “business”, and that the CBQ list is for “sharing”.

Maintaining the archive, is one thought I’ve had on my mind in upping my annual contribution to BRHS this year a little bit;  but making these resources available online is a worthy and related effort, I think.

Another thought is how much I appreciate all those folks who contribute their time, effort & knowledge to these efforts:  both the formal archive and the information that is freely shared online.

Thanks!

Regards,

Paul

Posted by: "Paul A. Leonard" <paulaleonard08@att.net>