Re: [CBQ] Re: Elephant Style Es

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Elephant Style Es
From: "Michael Woodruff mwoodruff54@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 10:23:23 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1517239811; bh=Q+0o0p9+8TagTnrZ0cvwnTedp1F6cAX/sndJqFgDVF0=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=yaeJsYMWawUujvIVVF/6dBkFahzosJAG2rU8McTHUeXs3kAF7GAJzuyah/U2m23yUHs7lBgIufkxEmkiRZp/fuJ3HqaObOumyiqpJz10YYFBmJ5+WTRyiYZrUQ939vyJNFRaEZGYLDhqu40D3ZcCvdK2B8z8xF0ZpRL8ELw8g3Y=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Can't answer your question about the NCL or EB, but that fifth car sure looks like it is the Silver Dome or Silver Castle.

msw
largofl