Re: [CBQ] Oswego Presentation on Feb 17

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Oswego Presentation on Feb 17
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 20:22:35 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1516846963; bh=bF/Nm5+T77we1yn/BbGN2YBNd1UGZ5IvtuYXLNzAP1Q=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=uG4nfZ5/pQIlbicdaRRMe0HThT/joEbHc44PEdXqJWwXSoLZAXJGE96oS5R8liRoNvD06ZdUSGnov5nBfCdebdL4+4nkL9+aUjf6rWE7P5ShVofvyTQ2UNHQnl+ZX3Wxyru2zMk15ms4u4O4oLxoSVE7mLuCDHyvMp1G1hL3Pr0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Ed,

Starts at 1:30 and is scheduled for an hour and a half. Expect it will go longer with questions.

Leo