[CBQ] Spring Meet April 7th at Batavia,IL

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Spring Meet April 7th at Batavia,IL
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 19:47:06 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Call for extra volunteers. At the Spring Meet we will need a few extra
volunteers to man a
 table for BRHS projects. So members when the next Zephyr shows up in your
mailbox around late February please consider marking the box that you'll
volunteer to help for a couple hours at the meet.

The Zephyr will contain full details of two new project offerings that will be
released at the meet. No I can't tell you, see them in the Zephyr. They're not
on the web site. An advantage to buying at the Spring Meet is you'll save
postage/shipping charges. We know these are welcome projects because the
members at the fall Meet told us they would be if ever developed. After the
meet, if any are left, they will be available from the company store. If not
we'll order more.

Oh, and don't get mad that we aren't making them available now, it's because we
won't have physical possession until shortly before the Meet.

See you there,

Leo Phillipp
VP Projects-BRHS

Posted by: qutlx1@aol.com