[CBQ] Batavia Presentation Sunday March 25th

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Batavia Presentation Sunday March 25th
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 13:49:19 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The Burlington Route Historical Society web site news section under "live with
Leo"has been updated to announce a new presentation.

The Batavia Historical Society is sponsoring a presentation on the three
railroads and 6 different lines that once served the town. I'll cover the
history,operations,customers,etc on these routes. Location and other details of
the presentation are on the web site.
The BRHS company store will be at the event.

Additionally we have asked if the Batavia historical society's depot museum(
the oldest former Burlington depot in existence) could be opened before or
after the presentation. If it becomes available we'll let you know.

Leo Phillipp
BRHS VP Projects

Posted by: qutlx1@aol.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com