RE: [CBQ] Villisca Info?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Villisca Info?
From: "'Doug Harding' doug.harding@iowacentralrr.org [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 16:33:32 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1514932416; bh=zDSHAF/aobnFd4njunoiABrjdbWLlcefNDwRbMwIztA=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=xublzrHpgRpM2cvTkfdirTsu4x0/MaFlHQ4aC1l7ITaL5/1GYB9m+ggIPOV4PCOay4+WOsQWptuakdH15Srh2NTmqPiiPAEsyBc4b9guKbszRrJrva7tPxaYdJjcOz33iCuayfYemXEqsA/tlbwITI0dt7pSdduJDQq4u8GBSh0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Don, check the group attachment folder or the group photo section, back on April 1, 2016 I uploaded a group of 6 photos taken in Villisca in the early 50s by Pete Hedgepeth. I just checked, there are about 10 more, I will upload the rest this evening.

Doug  Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org