Re: [CBQ] Good California Zephyr Reads

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Good California Zephyr Reads
From: "Scott Stearns scott_b_stearns@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 03:10:20 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1514517025; bh=GZAVPzoRyYQt6bNfb+IsU4QbNxszMi17lqAc/BMWltM=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=GyDiD49jBm4RJ03klsHDyf7Jt+2tmfvJUoEkZuEg5mKx1HTyEqJQ3YmK89z1GaQrrBJL6lnPL++dQs9eFijRd1efSMeARDqECqpjdFHZoL31zWHHK5Uf049rAhqb11tAYwKSFRH5KgarWl2i8O75PH6Csw1R+HndTprhIBxI7+s=