Re: [CBQ] Downers Grove 1947 train wreck photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Downers Grove 1947 train wreck photos
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 09:10:53 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1509027066; bh=CZpHCRBnkA9fVxwJIYlBfEsstkbw72mnYVwuws4q2zI=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=xryUqOMN9YsloOQxoh0C6oLCC0ZiB+vS5zScztYzCjF3n4LqITUud6bJN69mHjpYN0HpN4T/1J4cksiYk4wQYvsfo3LMmnrTuUgFnXI14J4uH7tunToSEVwvHgPczsUyQlD91XGAYTVy8M/7yAf0DtyLR4yc4iPvwIWIP1Teilk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The BRHS has that shot and many more in a pending article for the Bulletin entitled "For want of a nail". The photos were submitted by Hol Wagner and cover in graphic detail the scenes, aftermath and the flat car on the Eola Rip track afterward.

I'll leave it to Hol and Dave if they want to share the photo prior to publication of the article.

Leo Phillipp