[CBQ] CB&Q + BRHS FALL MEET @ Rochelle,Il.

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, Scott Sigman <sigmans@ilsoy.org>, RR's - Jim Newton <jamesa.5021@yahoo.com>, Tom Berry <tomberry1@att.net>, The Shadow Knows <pat_ip@email.com>
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q + BRHS FALL MEET @ Rochelle,Il.
From: "Latz Pat pter777opm@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 20:26:46 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1505766411; bh=QwVcGH6hSrPDPxAs3r37a21DM0Uz8UpHAexJPFs3GmA=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=XCTvfoKGGPHC2wcNaVMo+ubNfkRUB0bVg7lRI2Tjx/bwiBwNm7g8NGbR6F5Lk3J1HZ/me9kH18BRs+s5syPBihkAW2DjboPcuHVY2/5dZ/OJ+0OeCOkt5wgCIJM7gyOyfQWNsmfP/I0zWOaCqM5lI+j4Hh+L4agIBCj3QI/7nxw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 12:04 PM, qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]