[CBQ] BRHS FALL MEET @ Rochelle,Il.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] BRHS FALL MEET @ Rochelle,Il.
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 11:04:15 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Wanted to remind anyone planning to register for the BRHS Fall Meet at Rochelle
that you're down to 10 days before the late register fee of $20 becomes
effective on 9/27.

Based on the early color changes already taking place in the trees here in NE
Illinois we may be at or near prime color by the weekend of the meet, the first
weekend in
October, which should make our bus ride to Freeport and Oregon all the more
enjoyable.

I've double checked with our model RR hosts, the Silver Creek and Stephenson RR
steam run, the Oregon Depot staff and our clinicians and everyone is ready for
an enjoyable weekend Of Burlington focused events.

You can either mail in your registrations or use the BRHS web
site(burlingtonroute.org) meeting page to register online. The meet programs
and schedule details are on the web site meeting page.

If you have any questions you can contact me off line :
Qutlx1@aol.com

Leo Phillipp
Member of the Fall Meet Committee

Posted by: qutlx1@aol.com