RE: [CBQ] List of turntables

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] List of turntables
From: "'Carroll, Ed' ed.carroll@heartland.edu [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 18:59:36 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1504810781; bh=zjndqWV6PXJP2WvwWZNkqkw/IkztEvye1gpp5ANpg6I=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=v1ilwHvy0YgiejOUAo9AutHz+nIBlsWq8yHeFailj/74YgpmjvZrPFYwZwPFCSeIGzGKMnJc+iNYLLWq6S59yq32IPCSreDBwXBd2bFUtpGKpBx/pJNYhvoTjjwsFGG+W36GNAapeAFAzgv999dY06423zvg5Yrk3Foh+olN6Gs=