Re: [CBQ] Class G-3 converted to shop switchers in 1931

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Class G-3 converted to shop switchers in 1931
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 23:04:40 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1503961484; bh=jYajdKgGualm5bO0Kv3Ce2d6u2HApqM8/mYrFczfzBU=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=jP0twJSYfEc78Khkr0YWGx0S4mMXENS8usn29bMH/XWHSFjml9Xiw7UKGyZsgxCG+CMo7B1+ZZB/aIK7pbiYYPVgwUc8RkVmOYpvHvjQavVNXXVnYxH9X9f1aWecV5CgtFOppotHYHwN9iCveXVnqUUl+p4dZzaS6LOjn3NQLSA=