Re: [CBQ] Hill Doubling - Wedron

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Hill Doubling - Wedron
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 09:43:18 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1503758604; bh=hsIwdti8BnuV1jogRhUOxvodyuoXefs1Z78TYJ7fri0=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=a/70bKJaQC7OalJIixa71Cdl6FpxkTtx1XsEh/92BpmHoz2rIT7WzmhfwYAzJkGoYp6PP78Q4JrQ+hvZR/Ev8LAzOrxiC9X5J+Ky16gNWDkoAgPeBeAvIFBzGXMTsGRWG4CCOYeLG4AZw6VZasqnh9ESGX3FEMObnbN7bmtZYqI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Gary,

In researching the union files I've never come across helpers at Ottawa or Wedron. The wayfreight(Fox River),(Roustabout) and 85/86 were on their own. 85 would often double So Ottawa heading to Streator. I also found a crew that double from Hitt to Grand Ridge.
86 would often double Wedron hill eastbound into Serena. The Fox River would sometimes double out of Wedron after making their turn and returning eastbound.
Other hills on the line that could cause issues were Oswego and Fox.

Found one file where 85 doubled from Hitt to Streator.

Leo