Re: [CBQ] John Deere 66 Power Train

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] John Deere 66 Power Train
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 21:13:58 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1503627247; bh=b60qVnm+sapn1SnHI+z+HsbuZx/UPOAkqmXF/rtsuls=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=L/QxWMpmtu8+wgL5VwYCcfWlOWRI0hk8CKJuObuLf5eIX8xB0E9X7l9AG8vFj2zALrkERTFafCt1zWS58KS7vP14s32TRJX4MHlKSptfzFINoApbeUIbrlPxC1vS8KBaVb0Q6+C9T2p5Fomr26IdRa4hwWYquD/xQikSypnXOaM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

If anyone is interested the train scenes were shot on the Denrock,IL to Mendota,IL branch over two days. Basically John Deere paid the Q for to operate this special and JD then filmed it for advertising.

If you have the new orginal Burlington Bulletin CD being offered by the BRHS you can read the full story and see more pictures as this was featured in a bulletin by the Q.
Go to burlingtonroute.com and then select the company store, projects and then the CD to get your copy.

I used this bulletin article photos in my presentation at the Rock Island meet a couple years back when discussing the "Moonlight Job" that handle farm implements out of the  Quad Cities east bound to Chicago.

Leo Phillipp