[CBQ] 1946 Strike

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, "pcrrdisp@hotmail.com" <pcrrdisp@hotmail.com>, "secor@twc.net" <secor@twc.net>
Subject: [CBQ] 1946 Strike
From: "Latz Pat pter777opm@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 04:32:05 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1501907600; bh=2hLtviLatrNmcVzQqdVOOxg/eMVC3zakCeN3KdFB7pg=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=PckLLkpsURzbOBVPrseBIocE3Gw1KfG1s0JQV+7cw+rPNltq76GoZoLe1uCv9EOPM0I00bw8TdHRw/Or4WIKJRo7eu0ufPp7RIDxQoLsmB1bXORNdCdO0OU4QsqZjjqnFllycZBi/VkewaNxjK4+XrLdJiXX2dDjJyFHcSvltjY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 10:06 PM, qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]