Re: [CBQ] Savanna RH and Engine Facility Track Diagram

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Savanna RH and Engine Facility Track Diagram
From: "David Weber dave@cimmarondesign.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 11:05:02 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1501185135; bh=eXOX1BItOzIodhsCSPwEpkwrVmDZnY7rWVg+wdcI1qk=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=iO7o9T4M58p8OGlgWzhusIroDZ9Lfc8Lo651Zt4UrUT7bQeKel9WxhQO9VckZt7/JhLtxkCWlTIx2Nipo2Z9CYrkhPUejBM4kgEuqlvw0R59rp60iQkqJuNkZtth8RDbWDOtk7pzNOHNi1slvxa7Bpy1L+yYM9h/fb9M7nYOTV0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

fine place to bunk. then over to genes oasis for a cold one