Re: [CBQ] SUNA/BRT/UTU on the Q ?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] SUNA/BRT/UTU on the Q ?
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 17:26:41 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

July 19, 2017

Leo - Have you tried searching his pension record(s) to see what organization was sending his pension checks?  Then, back track. If his union membership records still exist at UTU headquarters or were donated to some archive, then that might explain matters. Also, his newspaper obituary might mention membership(s). You might find something useful. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL