Re: [CBQ] Passenger geeps on dinkies

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Passenger geeps on dinkies
From: "David Moorman dmoorman4@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 19:15:30 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1499818537; bh=CDF2Xmn0duyr3ikeDRWt/wJoOiQkNpUzTZfKg7fyrlo=; h=In-Reply-To:To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=psRGd9bZGD0eX3k/ACJd1oJRlYoCBYkFg8im9a5OdCphgrgomZXsNfSh12On75kezO1kAFP7XpiD9/iAYU4rHlopU7dnIq6m/87DRme6aYR9x3lMPo1FLrkeuqT1FE8jr/HA7Z4j3NphyiK8IgMzzZNGKhg6iz5jUwNXpCpnfo0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bill, is this a picture taken at the Washington Street crossing?

Dave