Re: [CBQ] Signal Bridge at Brookfield (was Passenger geeps on dinkies)

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Signal Bridge at Brookfield (was Passenger geeps on dinkies)
From: "GLEN glenehaug@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 20:11:36 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1499803898; bh=Rqx2eUF98JWDIE5hwIozPacKXJNc2Gqe7CXB5YBARJQ=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=acKlcymx5ohYSML2eJuFuTRJePskTWCKr16Rlo/k+VZx9Q1L97O891A6R7MqlOTS4fGkqZj/u8ACNkQ8XxOxQU15PQ0Q8c2wvvDaAswLWykFaFM4tUsodJwayL1fgW0Kvd7xnP3MGsWva5TBEyyKSWu4iDU8zFTMBwBShtvpzHQ=