Re: [CBQ] An interesting side trip

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] An interesting side trip
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 11:38:38 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1496939923; bh=x2b9z1HZSJVQE4LRDNdTiZUpva0OMDPkk5/ki4iseiM=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ulHK73taiV0waVMgYGReUo10INkKh0SXeQo6qiK3MBUBNFtxOTD1hs9HsJt7y5qNDrOnJyOaBSV4dEhqzA/NEyl3GVyCueML1qvbk+nPFNrhnV/1J0iYeIRK1qiOsRcfB1o85W00Z8+dTQwsIsbNM/U9OIeeCDWxbZJsLiBTT9A=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I agree. The only thing I could think of was that some glass plant out east ran out of sand.

Leo