RE: [CBQ] Steel gons v composite gons

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Steel gons v composite gons
From: "Douglas Harding doug.harding@iowacentralrr.org [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 13:25:10 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1496687152; bh=ZKVIsH8g9J++14Qv9C2AXlN0flb/3Jfi1uzZgLDOxjg=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=mj6aVYDeBNQ7SrTWILowpwHfcB7rObqkRwvRBPKLnHLzVedpsN3APX9FwkgiXSlTl7zXioPWdArqQb2jhzPGS0XeJ4T4rZxJgVNz1PSBVffp4vT1sJ6xnE1JOkGZmDckPeczvkbzQDbmHYL7goBPxntVM38Et3KO5bs3n6GM59E=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Number of the shovel referred to the size of the scoop. I have a MSTL coal shovel that has a smaller scoop then found on the standard grain scoop shovel.

Doug Harding from my phone