Re: [CBQ] Can Anyone Better ID These Photos?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Can Anyone Better ID These Photos?
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 15:02:59 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

May 30, 2017

Ricky - Wonderful find! I wasn't aware of this particular site. I might be able to enhance one of the images to where I can make out the last digit of the wrecked Class B-1 locomotive. There were only seven from Lima, 7000 to 7007. Does anyone have a Lines West passenger time table for 1923 that would let us know what time No. 2 was due in Benkelman? May be a news story might exist if Benkelman had a newspaper, or in McCook if that was the Division Point. A nasty wreck to be sure! Thank you very much - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL