Re: [CBQ] No. 2800 On Her Side In Aurora

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] No. 2800 On Her Side In Aurora
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 18:36:49 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1491003425; bh=t9f2nPz+j3wKu4vS7AUKfuxpD4UpynYQkdeAIOx58gk=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=IWVy82l8os/z/8oemsPF1z++dUD7XQ+xdWGraU67HVYffflb7tiPOVQyi5EGV+JGJ/6w1BGUwIGFeefG7DBZrwN/OXkT31YvNHc8inUncE64SYajiNnFeGLiVzMjLDeirib17zmTeKrzV+1sPBTsvnyEQuGIPxxFt45OBWUtWuw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Louis,

I've been watching these listings on eBay for a couple years. This most recent is new.
Here's what I believe they show and my guesstimate of the cause.

This is at south River st. Just west of North Ave in Aurora. That's tower 38 in the background .
Of course this all pre-elevation. Tower 38 is the South or West Aurora tower depending on the exact
Date your looking at.

I believe what this displays is the result of an Aurora Street car, on River street,
not complying with the ICC requirement to stop and proceed when there are no conflicting
Movements.

There are two other views showing this derailment looking westward.

Had to be a rough ride for the engine crew.

Leo