Re: [CBQ] Can;t post to group by email

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Can;t post to group by email
From: "JK public@redtower.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 08:16:25 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1488806210; bh=zhHSuC9/xh6Ryk95zQnQuiZJqTsnD0bTKUtMtaEKOKY=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=WmSoxMJklSTECefY9COtByK9feh7PswhVNvz+RWwxu1x5hR43EL0oq1MedUQ60G7Nsz9/WpMcI+3VrbbNuisImbXVPDEJmgmVl/IiWIEhfgaDPXAMWbPYYrsRG5A2zxjKpND5sjMC6TtJnPUalLgZujn8qQ6FD877e6Axnh4vCE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I just checked your membership, Kirby, there isn't anything wrong with your
Yahoo Groups account for CB&Q

Cheers!

Jan Kohl

Posted by: JK <public@redtower.net>