Re: [CBQ] La Grange Presentatio

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] La Grange Presentatio
From: "Charlie Vlk cvlk@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 18:49:17 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1488256737; bh=95L6SZbfUctSx8KjII5c8jiDg/eMaR9yxLkAPo2MGF0=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=R98QsGl/sB7hgq0HJ5Ij6OHt3j/ddowfJRjGonjXheSWfJ4RCp+/H3+w1PGKL69mGtGK19VdybeRFRfUuXQrxzVwM+xJLnp6QksAeRF/tLA3epKUNgjVPFimVUURYhZl/0aELgUPHQX5vJHRRDR1Gx0BkCCs++UuhcwaPpgpFIQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I checked the West Towns book and it doesn't have anything that shows the CB&Q freight houses or depots beyond the photos shared here.
Did, however, get caught up reading about the LaGrange West Towns line....
Charlie Vlk

Sent from my iPhone