Re: [CBQ] More weed spray stuff

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, Pat Livingston <nycgreen21774@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] More weed spray stuff
From: "Latz Pat pter777opm@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 23:29:59 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1485559863; bh=pRLhaUjE9il0brRQcPPw/HyH4Pf3R1kwRb9OXhbaJIA=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=BFQJba9yvz8n6Us5rAiSHYlbBPfQ7QZT3ikpDKGf5IJ0kaP0GI5RSxMxvR7rsH0I9wOFnV/Wh0xd26bUfY81fee0ru57z9I+F/yYIHLGXw3+JioK7kiiUOF9b1FDZNnsirmLK9+0+709+YaA48s2vJ92WVcSN6fOzFpUT1FODvA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 3:17 PM, Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]