[CBQ] Your posting of that Railway Signaling book from 1945 via Google

To: "jeralbin@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Your posting of that Railway Signaling book from 1945 via Google
From: "Ronald Peterson rcp95240@outlook.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 01:50:45 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Jerry,

Thank you for posting that link to this fantastic old book.

It is a gold mine of information about so many subjects that I am interested in.

I found an article about my very first employer since graduation electronic school in 1972. This article was about Western Union Telegraph announcing their plans to build their coast to coast microwave network and how they will reuse their existing pole lines.

I was hired by W.U. because I had railroad exposure, Signal Department Helper in the CB&Q Galesburg hump yard for 6 weeks, summer of 1970. I got into electronics because of my love of railroad signals.

Reading this book from 1945, its like reading a history book for me. Thank You.

Ron Peterson

Posted by: Ronald Peterson <rcp95240@outlook.com>