Re: [CBQ] Way of the Zephyrs, not Everywhere West.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Way of the Zephyrs, not Everywhere West.
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 15:10:12 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1484338215; bh=pnrsL9Za4XLsTfcV9zi2AwZ9mslraodr368JMJ+4Txw=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=nlUJ5UUwA6de644oT2/fzZD3q2nakF1nge8j/XjEKuM7HIXyX+MnVgVsDgcI/2fd1fZKDvhQH2B4pk2zYT35ASA8iphYwyLkWi5+WCfMXOeHIZy1ImqBosbIm27jOwf1HjvfvGLyJNNoDNWgkPZpHa556B8iq4SpAel9OHBulWU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Just a little information at no extra charge...The combine which Duncan mentions was the 3537 which ran for many years on the Corning (MO)-Villisca (:Ia) run.  Archie Hayden had the stove from that car and later  (in 2011) donated it to the guys who are restoring the C&S coach..formerlly abandoned in Colorado.

Pete