RE: [CBQ] Sioux City-Ashland line

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Sioux City-Ashland line
From: "Scott Manley scott.manley@smsooland.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:40:07 -0600
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1484163634; bh=gYeAlAc75lWbjnYbzf4VYNEc/3D/5uM7joYu+eLbg/Q=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=l7UrzZi5B40z9dLC36nd27/xfr1dtEkT5R4v9kqe8RS30erkLGXag7yWdbCIXHIRTfh2Nu7sI/CtxYQUl5rLbkBpuqFKEy0cequ7GGJS8ijrAJtS8VikmfLwdkKUWFT+PVt4sw3dOVjPU5yxym+VQVDS05Wi1LBcgmjhi09gWvw=