[CBQ] Looking for a software package

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Looking for a software package
From: "Henry Kraichely hkraichely@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 18:38:04 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I recently saw an ad for a software package that used Googol Earth Railroad to
allow searching for any railroad UP, BNSF, KCS, NS and CSX to the smallest
short line.

The user simply zeroed in on a specific line, hit the curser which info on that
line including the name of the railroad operating it.  The software was priced
at $39.99.  If anyone is familiar with this product please give me the product
name and ordering information.  I have tried various searches with no luck.  I
want to give this as a gift for a friend who is a rail fan who has almost every
book and video on his favorite railroad, the SP.  He now lives in the St. Louis
area and is interested in the many rail lines in Missouri and Illinois.

Thank you for your time.

Hank

Hank

Posted by: Henry Kraichely <hkraichely@sbcglobal.net>