Re: [CBQ] TCZ Photo at Oregon

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] TCZ Photo at Oregon
From: "rgortowski@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 19:56:42 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1481504206; bh=CxQv/JsOEwSs5pa9rb8qGW6htDu+98LtfrJtFZsoASQ=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=JUOUjf0fgE1LKbezHUZy5yyiNhNI9X7B+tkbGQ5p+r2eVd7/DvdQcx1pkWhb9zE3nUjUdWylzuNIhW79r8mCMu4V1GtDC3ksMIX+2m48FgAXl+BL1Pm+lrBp7DW+RfqODN2YNeYePjHZoXsRR1ZaWsZAP6SxCdOfqQGas2Tdjf8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Rupert,

Here it is.  The EA in front of the E5-B and the fact that this is the Vista Dome TCZ, leads me to suspect 1949/50 for the date of this photo.  The seller had a bunch of other pictures in the Rochelle/Oregon area.  I bought 10 of them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Burlington-DC-46-Vintage-Railroad-Photo-/322284563054

Rich G