Re: [CBQ] TCZ Photo at Oregon [2 Attachments]

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] TCZ Photo at Oregon [2 Attachments]
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 00:55:38 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1481504154; bh=dsB9RWPwo6ok1Le1Q+dgFTZpLNwtXAIDUkafJjSDek0=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=cwqG0pcxxtdB7/41HbbUPLu2P+6kI+GXnyNetQQ0hkW0fPWw3wXfR3krM2elHVYHGWWFJRIQqBSIuhVXn00lO1JkKxEFEtw6rK/RCNXYfcXALvW7xxTWmgWuWkzvlPMYk4csN75ajb07Nt0rqMyMQjuJvDmxmf9Dp+kRQE2IGLs=