[CBQ] RE: Aluminum Side Hopper [2 Attachments]

To: "'Hol Wagner'" <holpennywagner@msn.com>, "'John Hodson'" <cadfael44@frontier.com>, <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] RE: Aluminum Side Hopper [2 Attachments]
From: "'Douglas Harding' doug.harding@iowacentralrr.org [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 15:47:09 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1481320068; bh=kqmnGBrXxqLP8WgEescs8D4ZHxBVJJ3c2DWKES2ib1o=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=WXqSKyl2jnm2qNqVK+XRnbgUUdL3GYducXPKqUPIsNc7nIO6GmmGHG0a5sTAlLbdDq2jJeq1Je/z+hPv6HgH7JYnPH/BgMDtus2OZVUCpFatX8gnmqzc0d7NKbjNpT1basmLXr1HojOkexYNxOBfECXbzzeiv2P03U2rczGq0Tk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Douglas Harding included below]

Attached are two additional photos from the same seller (press photo collection), both of a CBQ hopper 188391 in the rail yard in Des Moines IA circa 1955. This would lend additional support to the Aluminum Side hopper also being in Des Moines