Re: [CBQ] Koppers Coke on the Q?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Koppers Coke on the Q?
From: "Duncan Cameron c.duncan.cameron@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 17:17:55 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1479939891; bh=xWrcGU7CgLex+KuUkjahNiMUWcXc4hsU6CXit21bw6k=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=rw919y0idMfm7a8dD1L6jdUX6VboAHAMuYmS64v3lblJqbXsac7heKPncGO6ojbYJOhhOOHme4bQSoNv54i2jxQFt02XpOX18yacv7IK5TFF3WgYagbTPfUDIfPloo4m869kcVSJnbhc0XjdIEVwVBYMfxX9pCCA6nXQDjcj7jo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Would also be interested in knowing whether any of the coke moved south (via the Rock Island?) and ended up on the K-line.
Duncan Cameron