Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Signal - La Crosse, WI - Grand Crossing Interlocking

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Signal - La Crosse, WI - Grand Crossing Interlocking
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 14:02:26 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1478545350; bh=D62LJ4m/ohjIOApf1Hg2x7lTVwSMKJDPmnS5kdf/Um0=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=hMFl8hajdQnS1q+zjwZxh0G5ZSRmH0/FTX9dRBN0AjM3WZvQBWqa2NAtZHRNMiHPXJlH76T+4V7JwDyezQSzP9t31asXxUIYlacBXdSFqDbZ3QT/NvUTTWa/oi+A1Xamh7ixDWE4eLaHsc//3Pq1pVuvDxyfI1Olg9vfN8W1pkg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The fact that the signal is on a bracket indicates that there is a track BETWEEN the track that the signal governs and the signal itself.  IE.  That signal on the  bracket does not govern the track next to the signal it is standing beside.It governs the track the Hi Rail is standing on.

Pete