Re: [Bulk] [CBQ] Variation in the Grays in the Blackbird Scheme

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Bulk] [CBQ] Variation in the Grays in the Blackbird Scheme
From: "'Mike Schattl' mike@schattl.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 22:34:14 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1476502461; bh=fEnXKwCc3KXsuS2V9dyful+dp7lRguSHwxsBGcLkY1U=; h=To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=1v/b6frR2zE2+rtg+y7xi/gBj6z1zYmzR9KikMvIZQiz91ytgbKkFpnHAV27B+D673xBeoeawjTYO8NPKcsMvGyneHex/+DD7yGiCsm4EF9KHPG3kM97TeaFZsSzlkDxqnzrcqU3V3cbfE53ZXjig/iTcD0HHHFU8jRoSIYvyX0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Couldn't the slight variation in color be covered up by some weathering???

Just curious,
Mike Schattl